Don't feel guilty about buying $100+
Need your princess ring now but payday hasn't hit? Not to worry! Palace Rings now offers AfterPay! You can buy now and pay later with just 4 equal installments.
AfterPay is a service that allows you to make a purchase without paying all at once. AfterPay breaks down the total payment into 4 equal payments. There is a minimum required purchase of $35 and a maximum purchase amount of $1000. So let's say your purchase equals $35. You pay $8.75 now and 3 more payments of $8.75 every other week until the total of $35 is reached. Your order will be processed and shipped at the time of your first payment. You won't need to wait till it's paid in full to receive your item(s). No credit card needed just an active debit card!!!
How to checkout with Afterpay:
- Add items to cart.
- Go to Checkout and Click 'CHECK OUT'.
- Put in all your shipping information or log in. You need to do this step to checkout with AfterPay.
- Press continue with the shipping method.
- Click AfterPay. You will be redirected to Afterpay to complete your purchase.
To be eligible for Afterpay payment plans, the value of your bag must be between $35-$1000 and you must be 18 or older. Afterpay is available to customers with a U.S. debit/credit card and U.S. billing address.
- When using Afterpay you make your first payment when you place your order. The last 3 payments are deducted automatically every 2 weeks in equal payments from your card. You can make payments earlier than scheduled by logging into your Afterpay account. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed. To view your payment schedule login to your Afterpay account.
- Afterpay charges an $8 fee if the funds aren’t in your account when payment is due. Another $8 fee will be charged if the missed payment isn’t made within 7 days. Late fees won’t exceed 25% of the total order value. Please see Afterpay’s Payment Purchase Agreement here.
- Your order will process and ship immediately after it's placed! Afterpay orders have the same shipping windows as all other orders.
- Afterpay can’t be used to purchase Palace Rings gift cards. If you have a gift card in your bag and want to pay with Afterpay you’ll need to place separate orders for the gift card and the rest of your bag.
- Payment is arranged between you and AfterPay. AfterPay will provide you with the full payment schedule as you complete the purchase (late fees apply if you fail to make a payment).
- If you make a return, Palace Rings will issue store credit and you are still expected to complete your payments with AfterPay.